Your business with us is important and so we always appreciate learning about your experience with Bartington Instruments. Obtaining your feedback, both positive and negative, is essential as we continually aim to improve our customer service.
Please complete this feedback form. Customers who submit a completed form by the 31st March 2013 have the chance to win a laptop computer in our Spring 2013 free Prize Draw†. Thank you in advance for your valuable input.
NB. The customer prize draw is only open to customers who have purchased products from Bartington Instruments within the past 12 months.
Fields marked * are required
† Prize Draw terms and conditions:
1. The Prize Draw is open to any corporate or individual customer of Bartington Instruments (“the Company”) who has previously purchased, in the 12 months prior to 31st March 2013 (the “Closing Date”), a product from the Company and who submits the feedback form to the Company. No proof of purchase necessary.
2. By providing your details, you are agreeing that the information you provide can be used to assess the performance of the Company, its products and customer service, and that this information can be used in our future marketing materials (anonymously on request).
3. The winner will receive a laptop computer (“the Prize”) including delivery to the winner’s place of work as soon as practicable.
4. The Prize is subject to availability and may change to a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
5. All submissions of the feedback form must be received by the Company by the Closing Date to be entered in the Prize Draw.
6. The Company will not be responsible for any submissions that are not received by the Closing Date for any reason, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
7. Only one entry per customer.
8. No additional purchase necessary.
9. The Prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
10. The winner of the Prize Draw will be selected at random by a third party chosen by the Company.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the Closing Date. In the event that the winner has not responded within 14 days of notification, the Company reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner, to be selected at random from the remaining valid entries by a third party chosen by the Company.
12. The winner agrees to permit the Company to announce the winner’s name in future promotional activity, including direct marketing.
13. The name of the winning customer will be made available for up to 28 days after the Closing Date to anyone emailing email@example.com with the subject heading ‘Prize Draw Spring 2013 Winner’.
14. All implied conditions as to the quality and fitness for purpose of the Prize are hereby excluded and the Company accepts no liability for any defects in the Prize or for any damage to the Prize suffered in transit.
15. Promoter: Bartington Instruments Limited, 10 Thorney Leys Business Park, Witney, OX28 4GE, UK.